Since the firm was established in 1957, Symington De Kok has built a national reputation as a highly professional legal firm. From our head office in Bloemfontein as well as our branch in Bellville, our highly qualified and experienced Directors, Associates and Legal Advisors provide a comprehensive range of services to clients throughout South Africa.
Symington De Kok renders legal and commercial services in the fields of Corporate and Commercial Law, Estates and Trusts, Family Law, Insolvency Law, Insurance Law, Labour Law, Liquor and Gambling Law, Litigation, Property and Conveyancing, Debt Collection, Arbitration and Mediation.
Symington De Kok values every client, big or small. As every client’s needs are unique, we break away from the stereotypical legal approach. We focus on the individual, not on the issues. We encourage an open relationship with every client, building mutual trust. And together, find solutions that fit.
THE WAY WE DO BUSINESS
Symington De Kok prides itself by doing business according to specific corporate values.
These values are:
- Integrity: Our professional ethos is based on mutual trust and confidentiality.
- Humanity: We nurture individual and corporate, small and large clients, adding a human touch to objective legal solutions.
- Competitive edge: By integrating 60 years’ experience with progressive thinking, we provide customised solutions to 21st century challenges.
- Expertise: The specific experience of our staff ensures tailor-made legal and commercial services.
- Social Responsibility: We are committed to empowering previously disadvantaged groups by providing bursaries, internship programs and supporting educational non-profitable organizations.
- Transformation: We believe that transformation is crucial for sustainable expansion and apply affirmative action through equal opportunities.
- Commitment to B-BBEE: Symington De Kok is certified as a Level 3 Contributor to B-BBEE and a value adding supplier. We apply preferential procurement by supporting and thus empowering small and medium business enterprises from previously disadvantaged communities.
Signed Surety On A Bond? Manage Your Risk!
"Buy land - they've stopped making it" (Mark Twain) Property can indeed be a great investment, ju......read more
Surrendered Firearms – No State Compensation
The Supreme Court of Appeal has confirmed that, where you voluntarily surrender a firearm to the Sta......read more
Brave New World: Virtual Boardrooms In Cyberspace
One of the innovations brought in by our "new" Companies Act is that company meetings may now be hel......read more