Symington De Kok has built a national reputation as a distinguished legal firm since 1957. We offer a comprehensive range of legal services to clients in and around South Africa.
Our firm offers legal and commercial services in the following legal fields: Corporate and Commercial Law, Estates and Trusts, Family Law, Insolvency Law, Insurance Law, Labour Law, Liquor and Gambling Law, Litigation, Property and Conveyancing, Debt Collection, Arbitration and Mediation.
Symington De Kok prides itself on exceptional service delivery. We recognise that our client’s needs will vary and we tailor our services accordingly in order to provide a unique individualised approach.
THE WAY WE DO BUSINESS
Symington De Kok prides itself by doing business according to specific corporate values.
These values are:
- Integrity: Our professional ethos is based on mutual trust and confidentiality.
- Humanity: We nurture individual and corporate, small and large clients, adding a human touch to objective legal solutions.
- Competitive edge: By integrating 60 years’ experience with progressive thinking, we provide customised solutions to 21st century challenges.
- Expertise: The specific experience of our staff ensures tailor-made legal and commercial services.
- Social Responsibility: We are committed to empowering previously disadvantaged groups by providing bursaries, internship programs and supporting educational non-profitable organizations.
- Transformation: We believe that transformation is crucial for sustainable expansion and apply affirmative action through equal opportunities.
- Commitment to B-BBEE: Symington De Kok is certified as a Level 1 Contributor to B-BBEE and a value adding supplier. We apply preferential procurement by supporting and thus empowering small and medium business enterprises from previously disadvantaged communities.